How to execute multiple sql scripts from command line?
Script Executor provides one of the most efficient ways of executing SQL scripts from the command line. Let’s assume you have a long list of scripts that need to be executed routinely on a number of servers. Here is how you can do that in a few easy steps using Script Executor:
- Launch the Script Executor user interface. Start a new project via File/New Project;
- Add database(s) to the project;
- Add Sql script(s);
- Configure the mappings via Package/Configure. Mappings determine the databases that the scripts should run against. If there is only one database container and one script container, this step is not necessary;
- Configure package options via Package/Options;
- Save the projects and exit user interface;
Once the project has been saved it can then be executed from the command line as follows:
You can download a free trial version of Script Executor from here...